Saturday, May 23, 2009

SUN IN MY FACE AND THE WIND AT MY BACK


Oh my goodness, I have be gone way to long but mom has been so busy that I have decided to take over the blog full time to help her out...I love being the official tester but will love being able to tell everyone how hard my mom is working to let everyone know about us.

Mom has being going to the Marietta Farmers http://www.mariettasquarefarmersmarket.net/. If you are looking for fresh veggies, breads and unique plants...come down to the Marietta Square every Saturday morning from 9am - noon. We are also at the East Atlanta Farmers market on Thursday nights from 4pm until dusk. http://farmeav.com/. It is so nice to be out with neighborhood and to be able to share the biscuits with all of our neighborhood friends and neighbors while they stroll around the market.
Cafe Slush http://www.cafeslush.com/ is also the official vendor or Big Daddy Biscuits. You must go by there for they make a GREAT lunch!!! They a lso have a grocery store where you can find Natural and Organic foods including fruits and veggies!!

If you live in Decatur, stop by Decatur Village Vets http://www.thevillagevets.com/ . We are so excited to be in there for all of mom's friends bring their loved ones there for care. This is where I was taken care of when I had heart worms and when my eyes started going bad. They check me out to make sure that I am in great health!! I NEVER mind going there for I get lots of lovin' by everyone!!

That is all for now but I think I got everything!!

Talk to you soon!!!

Big Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear