Thursday, January 28, 2010

What A Nice Day...To Get A Bath!!

Not Much To Chat About But I Figured That When Mom Was Running Around With Grammy That I Would Check In With Everyone To Say Hi and That We Are Really Looking Forward To The Start Of The Market Season.  I Know Mom Has Really Been Gearing Up For This Time At This Time And Can't Wait To See All Of Our Friends Especially At The Marietta Square Farmers Market. This Is Going To Start The First Weekend In May.  I Promise That We Will Keep You Posted As It Gets Closer. 

Oh...Gotta Run....Mom Just Got Back And She Is Going To Take Me For A Walk. Believe It Or Not The Weather Is So Nice..It Is Going To Be 60 Out!!  YIPPIIEEE!!
Lots Of Licks!!

Big Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear