Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Great Ideas From Great People!!!

Big Daddy Is Laying In The Backyard Getting Some Sun So I Decided To Take Over For A Quick Guest Blog.

While We Were Visiting The Sweet Auburn Market Yesterday I Was Speaking With Our Friend Maria Who Owns Cafe Campesino And We Were Showing Each Other Our Frequent Buyer Punch Cards And I Had To Share This With Everyone.  When Comparing Our Cards I Mentioned How I Needed To Come Up With A Punch Or Stamp For Big Daddy And Before I Knew It She Showed Me What She Had Created.  Maria Made This All Out Of Recycled Items In Her Home. From the Eraser...And It Is A Coffee Bean...On Top Of That It Is Attached To Ornament.  I Sure Was Impressed!!  Make Sure You Go Down To See Her And Try Her Organic Fair Trade Coffee. 
The Frugal Hostess Would Be So Proud Of Her.

Gotta Run..Time To Bake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear