Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Did You Miss Me??

Hi everyone!!!! Sorry I have not been around to let you know what has been going on but we have both been really busy trying to get ready for all the wonderful Markets that are coming up. As a reminder, we will be at the Glenwood Farmers Market on Saturday. When you get there, we will be set up right by the coffee shop Perk so while you are getting your morning joe you can also pick up some yummy Big Daddy Biscuits for your dog. I am excited that our friend Jeanne Flint will be with us. She has just created her line of Pet Charms. One of a kind bronze charms with a touch of sterling silver. You can preview her line at http://rubmybelly.wordpress.com/new-pet-charms/. Sure wish that I could hang out with them but maybe next time.

Come back soon to find out where we will be next.

Ciao for now!!

Big Daddy

"You Know You Want Some" -Big Daddy

1 comment:

  1. my dogs, vince & winnie love big daddy biscuits. they have very discerning taste & i find myself putting a little big daddy on their food to compel them to eat the whole bowl. this prevents hour long stare downs between the two. they know they want some!

    ReplyDelete

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear