Thursday, February 19, 2009

What A Great Day!!

What a wonderful day we had yesterday. Not only was the weather nice but also went for a ride in the car. I knew where we were going and could not wait to get there. I have not seen Grammy for a while. Who's Grammy you ask...well that is my mom's mom. The only thing that I don't like going down the stairs so thank goodness she has a lift or I would never go up. We went on a nice walk the three of us and then when mom was in a meeting, Grammy took me for one after dinner. I sure did get spoiled today. Then I thought it was being tricked that mom was not coming back. She was up at Taco Mac meeting with her friend from high school Mike Martin. He has a printing company called Watermark Printing and Publishing and helping with our marketing materials. Even if she did not come back I knew I was in GREAT hands.

We just got accepted to the Kirkwood Spring Fling that is going will be held May 16th and 17th. The market is held only on Saturday but the tour of homes in Sunday as well. http://www.kirkwoodfling.com/ . Hope that everyone can come out and visit us along with the other artist. Speaking of which, mom's friend Jeanne Flint is going to be with us with her handcrafted Pet Charms.

Gotta go...time for a walk before the kitchen starts to smelll yummy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear