Monday, February 16, 2009

The Sun Is Shining!!


What a day it has been. My mom sure has been working hard today. We went on our normal morning walk and then I went in the backyard. Strange I thought, but whatever, it is a nice day. Then it happened...that smell of garlic baking. Mom was making biscuits and she knows that I like to hang out in the kitchen with her since I AM the official biscuit taster. Goodness, do they smell good.....

We had a visitor today. Our dear friend Jimmy B. He works in the movie industry and has been working with Tyler Perry on his new movie, "Madea goes to Jail". http://www.madeagoestojail.com/ He came by to pick up some Big Daddy Biscuits for Tyler Perry who just got a new dog. Sure hope that he likes them. How cool would that be. We also got our package together to send to Karen in LA. She has a wonderful store in called Bailey's Beddding and Bone and just placed her second order from us. How very exciting. http://baileysbeddingandbone.com/. I love that my mom's friends are all able to network together and help in this KRAZY world that we are living in.

I am just at home waiting for mom to come and feed me...she is a little late but I bet she is working hard..but I sure miss her and can't wait until she comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear