Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Baking Kind Of Day

Another busy day mom and I had today. The house was smelling wonderful again...I love it!!!! We also had an unexpected visitor came by which was a very nice surprise because they played in the backyard with me even though I would not fetch the ball they kept throwing :-)


I heard my mom talking to cousin Steven from New York. He called to check in to see how things were going, gave a big RAH RAH cheer to keep me going and let us know that his friends LOVED the biscuits that we had sent. We just love cousin Steven and Amy. Can't wait to see them in August... They will be here along with Cousin Ken, Meredith and Alexandra for Abby's Bat Mitzvah. It is going to be so nice to have everyone together!!!


The Glenwood Farmers Markets http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=59015662472&ref=ts is coming up On Saturday Feb. 28th from 10-2. It should be alot of fun if it was like last month. We are going to be really busy going forward for we were just told that they are looking into the market being held every other month both Saturday and Sunday!!! So, if you can't make it this month.....March you will have more opportunities!!


Hope everyone had a GREAT day and SEE YA SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear