Monday, June 28, 2010

This Past Market And More

Mom Has Been So Busy This Past Week In The Kitchen But Really Wanted To Share A Couple Of Things.  This Past Weekend....Mom Took Me To The Marietta Square Farmers Market And Thought This Picture Was So Cute.  Two Boys Came Over To The Table And Read Our Story...(Wish We Could Have Had Audio To This Pciture For It Was SO CUTE).  They Would Then Come And Join Me Under The Table Where I Was Hanging Out And Keeping Cool.  Mom Brought Fans For Me To Make Sure That I Was Comfortable.  I Just LOVE Her!!!  Once And A While I Would Peek My Head Out To See What Was Going On...

We Have A Really Fun Event This Wednesday Evening...Come And Check Out Some Very Talented Local Artist...

Gotta Go...Hannah Is At The House Pressing Out Biscuits...Until Next Time My Dog Friends...Lick Lick

1 comment:

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear