Sunday, June 13, 2010

What's Been Going On???

We Sure Have Has Some Good Times This Past Week.  Our Friend Hannah Has Been Helping Mom Make The Biscuits.  She Is Wonderful...And I Just Love Laying By Her Feet Because She Rubs On Me While She Is Working.  Here I Am Just Hanging Out With Her After A Day Of Working.  She Is Also Going To Help With Markets Before She Goes Back To School.  I Sure Will Miss Her When She Goes Back.

We Met A Really Neat Guy Named Michael At The Decatur Farmers Market.  He Just Sent Us A Picture Of His Pooch That Loves Our Treats Along With a Dogamonial...Check It Out....

"Libby was always a smart playful dog before I bought her some Big Daddy Biscuits but my how things have changed. She now is fluent in four languages, one being Latin. She balances the family check book and is consulting with Congress on financial reform of the banking industry. They asked her for advice, not the other way around. As I write, she is in the kitchen creating another Asian fusion meal because she knows how much we enjoy that type of food. All in all, I would say Big Daddy Biscuits deliver a lot more than they promise. Your dog will never be the same. "
Michael,  Decatur GA.


Mom  Just Got Home From The W Hotel In Buckhead.   The Event Was With The Atlanta Humane Society And A Portion Of Everyone's Check Was Being Donated Back To AHS!!  So Many Wonderful Dogs Were There And Big Daddy Got To Hand Out Some Treats To All The Canine Guests.  Here Is Just One Of The Lucky Pooches. That Sure Was A Lot Of Fun And Even Better...One Of The Guests Was Was Interested In Two Of The Dogs That Needed A Home.  We Will Keep You Posted.

Gotta Run....Time For Dinner.

Woof Woof

Big Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear