Saturday, August 22, 2009

What A Nice Day It Was Today!!

It was a early morning for my mom today, it was the Marietta Square Farmers Market
http://www.martiettasquarefarmersmarket.com/. I have even heard her say that she does not mind waking up early because it is so much fun. Sure wish I could go.... imagine how exciting it would be to see all the dogs, wonderful people and their dogs. I have heard mom talking about Cleopatra all the time. She can shake, give mom a hug and pulls her mom to my tent every Saaturday!!(She knows where it is ... I lOVE IT!!! I have been trying to upload her picture but my paws are getting in the way of ths touch screen.
Oh, is she a pretty one!!!!

Next weekend is mom's niece's Bat Mitzvah!! I get to go on a mini vacation to Wag-A-Lot http://www.wagalot.com/. I know that mom hates having to take me there but I LOVE GOING!!! I walk in the door and everyone screams my name like Norm on Cheers. If I am away from mom to long I do get little scared...biting my bed..but then there is that moment....they bring my threw the doors and ....I am so excited that I run right past her. So it wont be so bad.

Monday can't get her soon enought..we should hear about the Rescued Pet Idol Contest this week. How wonderful to be entered but maybe just maybe I will place. Everyone please cross your paws.

Mom and I took a nice walk tonight. It was such a wonderful night that it sure did not feel like the end of August.

Off to bed, my eyes tired and I want to snuggle with mom!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and feel free to leave us a comment!!


Woof Woof!!


Big Daddy


Oh by the way, As you might know, Rosh Hashanah is coming up. Order your Shofars, Apples and Jewish Stars. They are wonderful gifts if you areat someone's home. going to celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear