Thursday, August 20, 2009

While Mom's Hanging with Grammy.....

I thought I would take the time to let you know of the adventure's that have been taking place. Our friend Jenn Green, took some picture's of our biscuits because we are going to be featured in the Atlanta Life Magazine. This is one of my favorite pictures that was taken. Mom sent six to them so I wonder which one they will choose. This is very exciting...it is for the holiday edition. Don't worry, I will let you know when it comes out. They will announce the winner of the Rescued Pet Idol contest next week and then will be on-line Aug 31, 2009 and out for distribution the following day. Along with that will will be under the Pet Brief that will be directly under the winners. How cool would that be if we actually placed as well!! I am crossing my paws for this one.

Mom started to make holiday biscuits. I know can you believe that it is that time of year already?? If you pre-order your Halloween by Sept. 30, and all holiday's that fall in December by Nov. 15, 2009 you will receive a 10% discount. I LOVE this holiday so I am excited that mom has been making them already.

So many exciting opportunities that could be upon us but I'm not allowed to say anything...want to surprise you all!!

Can't wait to tell!!

WOOF WOOF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear