Friday, March 5, 2010

Amazing Week We Just Had

Gosh I will Tell You I Am So Proud Of My Mom. For A While Now I Had Been A Little Jealous Of The Computer Because She Had Been Paying More Attention To It Then Of Me.  I Just Did Not Realize That She Had Been Working Really Hard To Try To Get Our Yummy Biscuits Out To The Public.  I Will Give You An Example.  Mom Has Been Twittering And When People Follow Our Story She Checks To See What Kind Of Business Or Person It Is.  That Is How We Have Meet Some Great People To Do Product Reveiws.  We Just Had One Published From Paws Nation Which We Did Not Realize Ran On AOL. Yes, You Saw Correctly..AOL Which Is America On Line.  So This Went Out All Around The Country.  WOW!!  So Last Tuesday Mom Had A Meeting With Our Friend Andrew, Who Has A Company Called Frogs To Dogs.  He Has A Cool Emergency Transportataion Service To Assist Getting Your Pet Care If They Are Injured And/Or Serverey Ill.  They Also Do Dog Training As Well As Pet Sitting.  Hence..Frogs To Dogs..  Ok..Back To The Story...Mom Checked Our E-Mail  And Orders Were Coming In Left And Right.  I Am Surprised That Our Computer Was Not Smoking.  Over 150 Came In As Well As People Interested In Wholesaling Them.  How Exciting Is That.  We Have Received Some Great Feedback As Well.  Here Is The Latest From Our Friend Jackie In Richmond VA. 
"My Tibetan Spaniel is just plain picky. He prefers that I serve him homecooked meals, so I do. After reading about Big Daddy Biscuits, I decided to order a 1/4 lb. bag of the mixed biscuits to see if he would try any or all of them. He initially turned up his nose, but after I broke one in half for him and he tasted just a tiny bite, he then proceeded to devour one of each flavor just like that. He even went so far as to growl at me when I approached him when he was eating one. Of course, I put a stop to that foolishness right away. Within the hour, I had already gone online and ordered a larger supply so that when the first bag runs out,! I will have more in the cabinet. You did a good job when you came up with your recipes." Jackie Weaver, Richmond, VA 

We Just Want To Thank Her So Much For The Kind Words And Supporting Big Daddy.  Mom Is Up And Going To Take Me For A Walk......Catch Up With You Pups Later!!

Woof Woof

Big Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear