Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun Day At The Morningside Farmers Market

What A Fun Day We Had At The Market This Past Weekend.  Look At Our New Friend Kweller, Who Is Only 8 Months Old. How Cute And Just Imagine How Big This Cutie Bernese Mountain Dog Is Going To Get. (Especially Eatting Our Yummy Treats).  He Kept Coming Up To My Mom And Sitting Right In Front Of Her Wanting More.  I Know That Makes My Mom Feel Really Good.  Just Wish That I Could Have Been There To Hang Out. 

Sometimes I Wonder Where Mom Gets All Of Her Ideas????  She Made Our Easter Biscuits And She Was Not Sure How To Place Them On The Table With The Biscuits...She Looked Over To Our Friends At Woodland Gardens Who We Get So Many YUMMY Veggies From And Bought Some Carrots And Look What She did.  When She Got Home I Got To Crunch On These YUMMY Veggies.  You Don't Think That She Will Keep These To Just For Us To Enjoy, She Is Working On A Special Treat That Will Be Coming Our Early Spring.  That Is The One Great Thing About Being The Official Taste Tester....I Get To Taste Everything First.  I'm A Lucky Dog...(That's For Your Cousin Ken).

We Will Only Be At The Market For Two More Saturday's.  We Have Several Other Events Planned For The Month Of April And Then We Will Be Starting Marietta Square Farmers Market on May 1st.  Looking Forward To Seeing All Of Our Friends!!

Gotta Run...Big Mama's Calling..Time For Our Walk....It Is So Nice To Be Able To Take A Walk At 6PM And The Sun Still Being Out...

Woof Woof For Now.

Big Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear