Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chastian Park Green Market

Big Daddy Here...Just Wanted To Let You We Have Had Some Good Times The Past Week Or So And Wanted To Share. 

We Went To The Pre-Party For The Atlanta Humane Society Pet Parade At Hotel Indigo.  We Donated A Jar Of Biscuits For The Raffle.  The Parade Is On Saturday May 1, 2010.  Our Friend Andrea, Who We Have Known Since We Were In High School, Will Be Helping Us. 
Big Daddy Biscuits Will Be Sharing A Booth With Our Friend Jeanne Flint.  She Makes Wonderful Pet Charms. 

Farmers Market Updates

 Wanted To Let You Know About Some  Additional Places You Can Find Us When You Are Running Around On Saturday Mornings. The Decatur Farmers Market Is Going To Be Having An Additional Market Starting Saturday May 15, 2010.  The Frugal Hostess Who Is Part Of The Dog Team, Will Be There Represting.  Her Dog Savannah Just Loves The Cheese Bites With Garlic.  That Day We Will Also Be At The Marietta Square Farmers Market And The Kirkwood Spring Fling
Today Was The Start Of The Chastain Park Green Market.  I Really Wish That I Was Able To Go Since The Community Is Trying To Get A Dog Park Built And What Better Way To Help Support The Community.

There Was A Nice Group Of Vendors Which Included Several Ladies From The Neighborhood Which Was Really Nice  Mom Is Looking Forward To Going Back Next Week To Share More Treats.

The Week Before We Went To A Market At The Sweet Auburn Curb Market Supporting The Atlanta Street Food Coalition.  What Yummy Food To Eat.  If You Get A Chance, Please Sign The Petition Or Better Yet...Go By And Have Some Lunch With Them.  Our Friend Patti Davis Wrote A Great Blog About it. 
Short And Sweet Today...Mom Is Calling Me For Our Evening Walk...Yap At Ya Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Ask Who Is Big Daddy?

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Thanks for coming by and visitng my daily life. Since Big Mama works so hard hand pressing all of the biscuits I thought that I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on, share pictures and get your comments. If you see any typos I am sorry now for that but it is really hard to type when you don't have thumbs. Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am an American Bulldog and was found wondering around by the Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta Georgia. I was so little that my my head was bigger than my body. One look at me and my mom knew I needed lots of loving and care. I had been on the street so long without Proper nourishment I developed Toxoplasmosis and now have cataracts in both eyes and slowly going blind. She has nursed me back to health and today my body is strong and happy. My mom and I are now inseparable and have a large extended family who give me plenty of attention. But most of all I make my mom happy. "You Know You Want Some" - Big Daddy http://www.bigdaddybiscuits.com

Get Your Big Daddy Gear